Angola’s National Agency of Petroleum, Gas and Biofuels (ANPG), acting as the national concessionaire and holder of the mining rights for exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons throughout Angola, would like to formally announce that, on 19 June 2023, a technical session will be held in Luanda to showcase the oil potential of the blocks to be awarded in the 2023 bid round.
Twelve oil blocks are under public tender, of which eight are in the Kwanza Onshore Basin (blocks KON1, KON3, KON7, KON10, KON13, KON14, KON15 and KON19) and four in the Lower Congo Onshore Basin (CON2, CON3, CON7 and CON8).
The following topics will be addressed during the session:
- Technical evaluation/hydrocarbon potential of the blocks and existing data packages
- Accessibility studies and environmental legislation
- Legal, fiscal and contractual framework and commercial terms
- Logistics, opportunities for regional development and promotion of local content
- Requirements for qualification of an associate of the national concessionaire
The ANPG hereby invites all interested parties to join the national concessionaire in carrying out upstream activities in Angola to attend the roadshow.
To attend the event, please email email@example.com by 17 June with the following information: the name of the participant, their position, company and phone contact/email.