PE Media Network is the modern multi-media, multi-channel option for energy industry information and communication. It brings together three streams of value-add subscription content—Petroleum Economist, Carbon Economist and Hydrogen Economist—PE’s 30-year experience in cartography and infrastructure data, and the PE Events’ roster of focused boutique forums on specific underserved elements of the industry.
But it is also about bringing its audience together for a discussion. On top of events, the PE Live strand offers sponsors, speakers, registrants and senior PE editorial staff the opportunity to have a genuine and frank dialogue—through webcasts, video roundtables and podcasts.
And our partners can also use the network to talk to PE’s global audience of senior executives, be it through thought leadership articles, whitepapers or technical webinars. Bespoke research offers the opportunity to pose specific questions to a high-level demographic and receive shareable content on the findings.
- High quality business intelligence
- Covering hydrocarbons, decarbonisation and hydrogen
- Expert PE editorial staff and global coverage from correspondents with specific competencies
- Delivering insight beyond the headlines and providing genuinely actionable insight
- Value-add additional content
- The industry’s leading mapping tools since 1990
- Data on energy infrastructure projects globally
- Events that tackle real-world challenges and feature not just the ‘usual suspects’
- Dialogue with industry peers
- PE Live webcasts, video roundtables and podcasts
- Speak directly to the PE global audience through bespoke research
- The PE Review series—where industry talks to industry
- Putting partners’ messages across
- Thought leadership, whitepapers and webinars
- Sector-specific newsletter sponsorships
- Become a Key Partner