Shell has been a pioneer in the development and deployment of digital technologies for decades. Today, they have over 100 AI applications in various stages of development and deployment across their businesses; a data lake with trillions of rows of data and machine learning based monitoring of over 10,000 pieces of equipment in upstream, downstream, manufacturing, and integrated gas. C3 AI and Baker Hughes play an integral part in enabling Shell’s deployment of enterprise AI solutions at scale with Shell’s predictive maintenance solutions, built on the BHC3 AI Application Platform, realizing value through increased reliability and reduction in cost.
The Digital Transformation of Shell, is a mini-documentary that takes you behind the scenes into the digital journey undertaken by one of the largest enterprises in the world. Rich with insights, this unique documentary video showcases the strategies, initiatives, and the people involved in transforming Shell’s operations using enterprise AI. Learn how Shell:
- Identified the need and scope for digital transformation
- Prioritized use cases and built a case for investments
- Identified challenges in implementing AI at scale and resolved them with partners C3 AI and Baker Hughes
- Is offering its proven enterprise AI applications and models to the industry through the Open AI Energy Initiative
- Envisions the role of AI and digital technologies in meeting the imperatives of the energy transition
The webcast presented the documentary, followed by an exclusive panel discussion and audience Q&A with the leaders from Shell, C3 AI, and Baker Hughes featured in the documentary. Watch again on demand this unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into the role that AI can play in transforming energy operations.