PE Live: Crisis in Oil Demand: The Longer-Term Market Implications
Join Petroleum Economist and special guests on the first PE Live webcast on Tuesday 7th April.
Some key questions our expert panellists will be answering:
• Is there a scenario where a sustained production war combined with unprecedented global demand impact changes the oil market forever?
• Do Saudi Arabia and Russia have any choice but to step back, given the escalation of Covid-19’s demand impact?
• What does the future of the US shale patch look like in various supply and demand scenarios?
• How do other production centres cope in the new price environment?
• Is cheap feedstock enough to protect refined products and petchems markets from the demand shock?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter