PE Live: Is the energy transition accelerating?
It has certainly been an eventful year for the global economy and energy markets. Many oil and gas producers had set out plans to transition to lower carbon fuels—but will this trend accelerate or lose momentum?
- Would cheap oil for the foreseeable future help or hinder the energy transition?
- The contrast between European Green Deal and US state-level approaches
- How could the transition can be funded amid low oil revenues?
- Would investors and the public accept a slowing of the transition?
- Geopolitical considerations of a shift to China-based renewables supply chains
Sign Up For Our Newsletter